1. What information about sample data is shown by error bars?
A. Sample size
2. Though a single nerve cell does not think, millions of them organized as a brain result in thinking.
What kind of property does thinking represent?
3. The cell theory states that cells come from pre-existing cells. What biological process allows this to occur?
4. Which structures have a phospholipid bilayer?
- I. vesicle
- II. nucleus
- III. nucleoid
A. I and II only
B. I and III only
C. II and III only
D. I, II, and III
5. What can be found in plant cells but not animal cells?
C. Golgi apparatus
D. Rough ER
6. Which usually takes the most time in the cell cycle?
7. Which parts of this nucleotide would bond covalently with other nucleotides in a DNA double helix?
A. 1 and 2 only
B. 1 and 3 only
C. 2 and 3 only
D. 1, 2 and 3
8. Which is a disaccharide?
9. What process forms triglycerides?